- Have fun, learn a lot, and make new friends!
Join us for Camp Brainy Bunch's Fall Camp!
- Outstanding instructors and low student ratios make certain that your child develops a strong bond with our staff team and campmates from the first minute they arrive.
- Daily camp culture rituals create a strong, silly, and supportive camp community.
- Extended care activities follow a theme that continues the fun and exploration beyond the regular camp day.
What will they do all day? As always, our focus will be to make sure kids are learning a lot, having fun, and making new friends!The camp day will be divided between completing their school assigned work and having lots of fun.Staff will support students as they complete the distance learning assignments as assigned by their regular teachers.
Students will also have ample opportunities to enjoy reading, outdoor recreation, games, and fun activities with their campmates. Outdoor recreational activities will be prioritized as the weather permits.
How will they complete their school work?
- Parents will be responsible for emailing their child's assignments to our staff.
- Students will bring a device on which to complete their distance learning activities, headphones, and any books or handouts they need to complete their work. Computers are available to rent for families who do not have one they are able to send to camp.
- Staff will create a positive learning environment and circulate to make sure students are on task and assist them in completing their school work.
- During synchronous learning times with their schools, students will be given a focused place to work with their headphones on.
- For asynchronous assignments, staff will create a structured and supportive environment and circulate to help students as they complete their work. They will check assignments and provide academic support to extend the student's learning.
What about safety considerations?
- Safety is always our first priority. While we can never eliminate risk, our COVID safety plan goes a long way towards mitigating risk.
- To view our full parent packet, please click here.
When are the sessions?
- Sessions will be offered in 3-week blocks beginning August 24. Families must sign-up for the full 3-week block to preserve the integrity of the pods.
- Sessions are Monday through Friday, 9am to 3pm. Afternoon extended care is available until 5pm.
- No Discounts/Coupons will apply to these special sessions.