At Camp Brainy Bunch, we believe that all students are leaders. Leaders are not necessarily the loudest or the most forceful, but people who tap into their passions in order to make the world a better place. Our leadership program will help your child identify and explore their passions, and channel them into something tangible.
Visit the curriculum tab below for more details!
At Camp Brainy Bunch, leadership activities are designed to encourage students to explore their own values, grow their confidence in group settings, work as a team, and pursue what they care most about.
Rising 1st-2nd graders
One of our most popular camp programs is back again! Our youngest leaders will create their own superhero persona (complete with mask and cape!) and practice - through skits, writing, and reading - what it really means to be an everyday hero.
Rising 3rd-4th graders
This group of budding leaders will learn how they can be leaders at school, in their community, and in the wider world. Leaders will identify the leadership skills they already have, and set goals for how to build on those traits throughout the week. Through a variety of public speaking activities, projects, and teamwork challenges they will leave with more confidence and understanding about the impact they can make on the world.
Rising 5th-6th graders
Our oldest leaders will learn how they can be leaders at school, in their community, and in the wider world. Leaders will identify the leadership skills they already have, and set goals for how to build on those traits throughout the week. Leaders will engage in daily debates that build their public speaking and critical thinking skills. Daily challenges will support leaders in developing their collaboration and teamwork skills as well. Students will leave with more confidence and understanding about the impact they can make on the world.
* Please note that 3rd - 6th graders share some of the same activities and curriculum that vary in complexity and challenge..
Highlights of All Our Camps
- Outstanding instructors and low student ratios make certain that your child develops a strong bond with all staff from the first minute they arrive.
- Daily camp culture rituals create a strong, silly, and supportive camp community.
- Extended care activities follow a theme that continues the fun and exploration beyond the regular camp day.
The more you CBB, the more you save!
Click on the location name to see other great camp weeks at the same location.
- 1 week: $595 per week
- 2 weeks: $575 per week ($40 savings) - Use code 2023CBBT2
- 3 weeks: $560 per week ($105 savings) - Use code 2023CBBT3
- 4 weeks: $535 per week ($240 savings) - Use code 2023CBBT4
- 5 weeks $535 per week ($300 savings) - Use code 2023CBBT5
- All Summer Pass - Just $465 per week!
** Plus receive $25 off extended care when registering for 2 or more sessions! (add EC to the end of the codes above)
A Camp Schedule to Meet Every Need!
|Program||Location||Start Date||End Date||Register|
Young leaders flourish as superheroes and community members who learn how to make the world a better place!
Sample Daily Schedule
At Camp Brainy Bunch, we include breaks, games, surprises, and play time throughout the day.
|8:00 am||AM Extended Care Begins|
|8:45 am||Check-in Begins for All Campers|
|9:00 am||Camp Community Building Activity|
|9:30 am||Hands-on Curricular Activities|
|12:30 pm||Camp Community Building Activity|
|12:40 pm||Hands-on Curricular Activities|
|3:00 pm||Check-out for Campers|
|3:00 pm||PM Extended Care Begins|
|5:30 pm||PM Extended Care Ends|