Refund and Camp Change policies.
Transferring to another open session during the same summer:
- BEFORE MAY 1: Our pleasure, no extra charge.
- MAY1 - 1 Week Prior to Camp Session: Our pleasure, $10 charge.
- Less than 1 Week Prior to Camp Session: We will do our best, but no guarantees, $10 charge.
- BEFORE APRIL 1: Full refund
- APRIL 1 – APRIL 30: 100% Camp Credit or 80% refund of registration fees for camp or ExCare Programs.
- MAY 1 - MAY 31: 80% Camp Credit or 60% refund of registration fees for camp or ExCare Programs.
- JUNE 1 -5PM Wednesday Before Your Registered Session Begins: 50% Camp Credit of registration fees for camp or ExCare Programs.
- After 5PM the Wednesday Before Your Registered Session Begins: We are no longer able to process a refund for that session.
- There are no refunds for missed days or early withdrawals from a session, as staff and facilities costs are all committed to in advance and typically cannot be adjusted.
What if I need to make a change (date, location, programs) to my enrolled camper’s session?
Summer schedules can change rapidly. We understand if you need to make changes to your camper’s enrollment. Most changes in date and location can be accommodated until 1 week prior to the start of your scheduled camp session. Changes in programs options can be made up until 5 business days before your scheduled camp session. A $10 administrative fee will apply to each change in a camper’s schedule. Camp sessions cannot be transferred to siblings or any other camper. Similarly, while rare, it may be necessary for a camp location to move to a nearby site. Provided that this new location is within 5 miles of the original site, this change will not constitute grounds for cancellation/refund. If the location is more than 5 or more miles from the original site, families will be given 3 days to cancel/withdraw for a full refund.
This refund policy applies only to Camp Brainy Bunch Summer Programs. Please see the Education Unlimited Refund Policy page for cancellation policies for all other Education Unlimited Programs. Camp Credit can be applied to any current or future camp session. Camp fees will not be refunded or prorated for any missed days due to illness, injury, or unforeseen schedule changes. Allow up to 4 weeks for refunds to be processed. All communications about cancellation must be in writing, and you should keep a copy for your records. The cancellation refund or credit is calculated using the date the written notice is actually received. While we never anticipate a change, and while changes are rare, on occasion it may be necessary to change a camp location. Provided that the new location is within 5 miles of the original location and provides a similar learning environment, the change will not be considered grounds for cancellation or refund. Changes to locations more than 5 miles from the original site will result in families being allowed to withdraw for a full refund provided they notify us in writing within 3 days of the notification of the change.